Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Lisa Bradley

Featured Author

Lisa Bradley
Pen name
Lisa Bradley

What is your genre?
Poetry (Inspirational)

Tell us about yourself.
I am from South Carolina and have been married for almost 24 years. My husband and I have one daughter. I published my very first book in April, 2016.

What is the title of your first published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
Life. As things happen in my life whether good or bad, it inspires me to write.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Don't give up. If you have a passion for writing and you know it is what you were meant to do, keep going. Don't let anyone discourage you or talk you out of what you were designed to do.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

No comments:

Post a Comment