Friday, July 21, 2017

Anna Santos

Featured Author
Image may contain: 3 people

Pen Name
Anna Santos

What is your genre?
Paranormal & Fantasy Romance

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Anna Santos. I write Paranormal and Fantasy Romance. Ever since I can remember, I always wanted to be a writer. Even before I could write. I started by being a really voracious reader. The first try at writing involved writing poetry. Then, I began writing short stories that evolved to full novels. It's been six years now, given or taken, that I write in English. But I was really young when I wrote my first short story, probably ten. It involved Roman gods, forbidden love, and tragedy. It probably sucked. Hahaha
My native language is Portuguese and all my published books have been written in English. I still need to translate my earlier works to English so I can also publish them. Oh, and translate my books to Portuguese.
Yet, for now, I'm just concentrating in writing and publishing more until the worlds inside my head quiet down and I can find time to go back to my former stories and translate them. Or maybe simply write more exciting books in English.

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
The voices inside my head.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Write because you love it and can't live without it, not because you are looking for fame or money.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

Link to your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment