Friday, July 21, 2017

Holly Hook

Featured Author

Holly A. Hook

Pen name
Holly Hook

What is your genre?
Young Adult

Tell us about yourself.
I am a young adult independent author who has been writing and publishing ebooks for the last seven years.

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
Sometimes, dreams. Other times, I start writing and the story seems to come to me on its own.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
If one thing isn't working, try another. It often makes all the difference in the world. For example, I tried getting an agent for a few years but then I decided to try publishing on Kindle myself--just as an experiment--and I wound up making four figures by the end of my first year.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website
  

No comments:

Post a Comment