Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Jo Schneider

Featured Author
Image may contain: 1 person
Pen name
Jo Schneider

What is your genre?
Young Adult

Tell us about yourself.
I'm a novel writer and a Kung Fu fighter. I love all things geeky and avoid pink whenever possible.

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
Stories. I read or watch a story and I want to write my own. I love the way a good story pulls the reader in and doesn't let go. I want to be that author.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
If you give up now, you'll never know what might happen. Keep writing. Keep reading. Keep going.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page 
https://www.facebook.com/JoannSchneiderAuthor/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Link to your website

Link to your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment