Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Queen of England: Coronation Review

The Queen of England: Coronation
Rating: 5 stars
Genre: Steampunk
Author: Courtney Brandt
Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/2x2pANN
Review:
A very magical tell of a heroine was crowned Queen of England. I'm not a reader of Steampunk nor have I ever heard of this word before till I was able to look it and define the word. This book was out of genre till I was recommended to reading it. Let's just say that I was surprised at what I reading. Never in a million years would I expect to read such a magical story about a Queen growing into her own crown.Juliette deserved to be crowned as Queen cause she showed different sides of her that no Queen would never had shown which makes her very different from other queens.
The storyline was well developed in ways that you could never imagine. The Characters are perfect molds that was able to fit right into the story like a puzzle piece. It was no mistake that I was able to detect. The grammar was perfect. This Author is very new to me but I would love to continue reading more from her. You will not be disappointed when you pick up a book of hers. Very Recommended!!!!
The Queen of England: Coronation by [Brandt, Courtney]

No comments:

Post a Comment