Monday, June 5, 2017

Dayne Edmondson

Featured Author 

Dayne Edmondson
Pen name 
Dayne Edmondson 

What is your genre?
Fantasy and Science Fiction

Tell us about yourself.
I am an author of science fiction and fantasy and co-producer of a science fantasy magazine living in southeastern Michigan with my wife and two kids.

I enjoy reading, writing, watching television shows, playing with my kids, walking, bike riding and occasional video games.

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
A strong desire to tell the stories that are in my head. I want to get them out of my head and on to paper.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
If writing is your passion then don't give up and never stop writing. Even if you never sell a book or are able to quit your "day job" don't give up if writing is what you truly want to do. 

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website


No comments:

Post a Comment