Thursday, June 8, 2017

Joey Paul

Featured Author
Displaying Joey - November 2015.jpg

Pen Name
Joey Paul

What is your genre?
Young Adult

Tell us about yourself.
I'm 35, living in the UK and have been published for nearly 12 years. I write young adult fiction, usually crime/mystery but have an ongoing series that has paranormal elements to it and have also written a contemporary romance and other works. I'm working on my next two books, and have my eleventh due for release on June 30th.


What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
I'm disabled so I spend a lot of time stuck at home and/or in bed. I find inspiration from life. I people watch out of the window in my office, think up various scenarios and just try to think up new worlds. It usually does the trick :)

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Having been there myself a couple of years ago, my advice would be to keep going. I know it's hard when it feels like you're sinking down and there's no one to catch you. I know it sucks when you feel like all you're doing is treading water, but you're the only one who can tell your story. So keep going because people want to read it.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

Link to your blog



No comments:

Post a Comment