Monday, June 5, 2017

KB Cole

Featured Author


An image posted by the author.

Pen name
KB Cole

What is your genre?
Urban Fiction

Tell us about yourself.
I am a mother of one. Writing and reading has been my passion since elementary school. Nothing relaxes or entertains me like a good book.


What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?


What gives you inspiration to write?
Everything I've ever encountered has shaped me as a writer. I'm inspired by the thought of being able to entertain and give someone else an escape, if only until the end.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Follow your heart and remember you are your only competition. Never compare your success to someone else's. As long as write what's in your heart you have succeeded.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

Link to your blog


No comments:

Post a Comment