Monday, June 5, 2017

Leta Hawk

Featured Author

Leta Hawk
Pen Name
Leta Hawk

What is your genre?
Paranormal

Tell us about yourself.
Leta Hawk had her first encounter with a ghost at four years of age. Since then, she has been fascinated with ghoulies and ghosties and all things that go bump in the night, and now she writes about them. She lives vicariously as a ghost-chasing mystery solver through her Kyrie Carter: Supernatural Sleuth series.
When Leta isn’t penning spooky stories, she can be found rounding up dust bunnies, or tackling Mt. Dishmore and Laundrypile Peak in her Central Pennsylvania home, which she shares with her husband Mike, sons Wesley and Wayde, and black lab Raven (but no ghosts).

What is the title of your first published work?


What is the title your last published work?


What gives you inspiration to write?
As an author of paranormal mystery, a lot of my inspiration comes from the unexplainable things I've experienced or read about. If I can't find the real story behind a haunting or some odd event, I'll go to work creating my own story.


What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
What really keeps me going is the idea that I would much rather take a shot at my dreams and not be successful than to not take that chance and spend the rest of my life wondering, "What if?"


Link to your Amazon Page


Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment