Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kayla Tirrell

Featured Author
Displaying image1.JPG

Pen name
Kayla Tirrell

What is your genre?
YA/Clean NA contemporary romance

Tell us about yourself.
Kayla has loved to read as long as she can remember. While she started out reading spooky stories that had her hiding under her covers, she now prefers stories with a bit more kissing.
When she gets a chance to watch TV, she enjoys cheesy sci-fi and superhero shows.
Most days, you’ll catch her burning dinner in an attempt to cook while reading just one more chapter.
Kayla lives in the sunshine state with her husband and three boys. 

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?
All The Things We Found (coming soon)

What gives you inspiration to write?
Real life struggles. I enjoy working out how my characters move past their difficulties to find joy (and love) in life.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
I didn't pursue writing for too long because of fear. Now that I am actually doing it, I hate that I let my uncertainty hold me back.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website


No comments:

Post a Comment