Thursday, June 8, 2017

Samantha Britt

Featured Author

An image posted by the author.



Pen Name
Samantha Britt

What is your genre?
Young Adult

Tell us about yourself.
Twenty six year old with an imagination that never stops. Spent most of my youth daydreaming about stories I read or dreamed up in my mind. Once I graduated from college, I decided to put those worlds and characters to paper. I write NA and YA fantasy and paranormal romance. :)

What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?
Enlightened - coming out June 20th

What gives you inspiration to write?
Honestly? Reading a good story. After I finish a book, my mind is filled with the world and characters. My imagination is sparked and I can be occupied for days. It is much more rewarding than watching a movie or tv show (for me at least). I write with the aspiration of facilitating that reaction for other book lovers.


What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Uncertainty and doubt are normal. But you know what? No one else can tell your stories. They are yours alone and unique to you. Write the story. Once finished, investigate the sometimes daunting world of marketing and promotion of your work. Those things are important for successful launches and gaining readers but irrelevant if you allow those tasks to discourage you from entering the world of literature. Honor your imagination by writing the story. Take the rest in digestible chunks as you go.

Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

Link to your blog


No comments:

Post a Comment