Thursday, June 8, 2017

Debbie Manber Kupfer

Featured Author

Debbie Manber Kupfer

Pen Name
Debbie Manber Kupfer

What is your genre?
Fantasy

Tell us about yourself.
I grew up in London and lived in Israel, before somehow ended up in St. Louis, where I work as a puzzle constructor and writer. I live with her husband, two children, and a very opinionated feline. I'm the author of the P.A.W.S. Saga and have short stories in several anthologies including Fauxpocalypse, Shades of Fear, Darkly Never After, Sins of the Past, and Heroes & Villains. I also created the puzzle book, Paws 4 Logic, together with my son, Joey. I believe that with enough tea and dark chocolate you can achieve anything!


What is the title of your first published work?

What is the title your last published work?

What gives you inspiration to write?
Anything and everything. I'm a huge people watcher and often folk I see out and snippets of conversation I overhear end up in my stories.

What advice would you give an author who is uncertain about their future in the literature world?
Just write. Write the stories that are inside you. Worry about the publishing stuff later.


Link to your Amazon Page

Link to your Facebook Page

Link to your website

Link to your blog
https://debbiemanberkupfer.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment